Re: [AMBER] bad atom type o

From: Hallel Freedman <hfreedma.ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:37:57 -0600

It doesn't seem to be getting that far - there is no file with that name.
Maybe I should mention that I am getting a warning:
An MPI process has executed an operation involving a call to the
"fork()" system call to create a child process. Open MPI is currently
operating in a condition that could result in memory corruption or
other system errors; your MPI job may hang, crash, or produce silent
data corruption. The use of fork() (or system() or other calls that
create child processes) is strongly discouraged.

The process that invoked fork was:

  Local host: jasper.westgrid.ca (PID 19790)
  MPI_COMM_WORLD rank: 0

Could this be related to the problem?
Thanks,
Holly