Re: [AMBER] bad atom type o

From: Hallel Freedman <hfreedma.ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:44:45 -0600

Hi Jason,

I updated to AMBER14Tools and I am still getting an error.
This time:
  File "/global/software/amber/amber14/bin/MMPBSA.py", line 96, in ?
    app.run_mmpbsa()
  File "/lustre/jasper/software/amber/amber14/bin/MMPBSA_mods/main.py",
line 218, in run_mmpbsa
    self.calc_list.run(rank, self.stdout)
  File
"/lustre/jasper/software/amber/amber14/bin/MMPBSA_mods/calculation.py",
line 79, in run
    calc.run(rank, stdout=stdout, stderr=stderr)
  File
"/lustre/jasper/software/amber/amber14/bin/MMPBSA_mods/calculation.py",
line 147, in run
    raise CalcError('%s failed with prmtop %s!' % (self.program,
CalcError: /global/software/amber/amber14/bin/sander failed with prmtop
./nw.complex.top!
Exiting. All files have been retained.

My system contains MNG and so I tried once stripping MNG and once without
stripping it, and either way I get the same error. Should it be necessary
to strip the Manganese ions?

I appreciate your help.
Regards,
Holly