Re: [AMBER] chamber prmtop with changed LJ parameters not accepted by pmemd.cuda?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 08:49:31 -0700

Hi Marc,

Yes, Amber 12 GPU does NOT support off diagonal modification to the VDW
terms. Prior to bugfix.9 this was not tested for so the code will run but
the answers are incorrect. From bugfix.9 onwards the code will quit with
the error message you see below.

Amber 14 GPU supports the off-diagonal modifications so you will need to
update to this. Backporting it to AMBER 12 would be substantial work.

All the best
Ross