Re: [AMBER] Cluster results

From: Valentina Romano <valentina.romano.unibas.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 14:10:02 +0000

Hi,

Thank you.

I have an additional question.
I used cpptraj, as you suggested before and I got 5 <trajfileprefix>.cx. If I load them in VMD as AMber coordinates they looks so strange?
Do you why?

Cheers,
Valentina

Valentina Romano | PhD Student | Biozentrum, University of Basel & SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Klingelbergstrasse 61 | CH-4056 Basel |