Re: [AMBER] problem with chamber & vmd generated psf (line 2349 of file psfprm.F90)

From: Sarah Witzke <witzke.sdu.dk>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 18:30:09 +0000

Hi again,

As Michael wrote to me (in Danish) we also had the problem with the long atom names from CGenFF in chamber.
I must admit I do not remember where Michael fixed this in the code by help from Mark Williams (or was that the problem with the repeating angles? - too long ago :-( )
- so maybe you remember Michael?
This fix is the reason I stick to "our", old version of chamber :-) - maybe this is not worth spending too much time on since Jason has built chamber into Parmed?

Best regards,
Sarah

Den 06/08/2014 kl. 18.50 skrev Michael Petersen <mip.sdu.dk<mailto:mip.sdu.dk>>
:

Du havde også problemer med for lange atomtyper på et tidspunkt?