[AMBER] Fwd: Unable to generate RESP charges for a charged ligand

From: Manikanthan Bhavaraju <manikanthanbhavaraju.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 09:36:44 -0500

Dear RESP developers,

I am trying to generate RESP charges for a charged ligand (-2) in order to
perform protein+ligand MD simulations using Amber. The ligand was
optimized using HF/6-31G* and was then submitted to the RED RESP online
server. I have submitted the job for more than 3 times. Each time the job
gets terminated due to optimization issues as the program (GAMESS or
Gaussian) runs out of optimization cycles. The recent submitted job id was
P15338.

Is there a way you can help me out to generate RESP charges for the ligand?

Thanks,

Mani