Re: [AMBER] Metal parametrization problem!!

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 16:33:05 -0400

Hi Pedro,

I don't think it is the Gaussian version you used to caused the problem
you mentioned in this email since the MCPB input file doesn't contain
any thing about the gaussian out file.

I agree with your guess. The main problem should be the amino acid residues
don't match in the between the large model and the standard model lib file or
the sidechain model parameter file.

When you created the standard model, did you include the PHE residue between
the two residues which bonded to iron?

BTW, where did you find the MKRadius of Iron? I also tried to find similar things online before
but could not find it.

All the best,
Pengfei