Re: [AMBER] Zinc parameterization

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 17:54:40 -0400

Hi Nadia,

In AMBER FF the Cys group which has S-S linkage with another Cys
group has a residue name as CYX, which is different from CYS and CYM,
Another two Cys groups in AMBER FF. I guess the problem is about the
residue name in pdb file but not sure.

Jason, can leap automatically assign the S-S bond to Cys residues which
has a CYS residue name in pdb file but has two S atoms are close to each other?

All the best,
Pengfei