Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA: calcerror Failed with prmtop complex.prmtop

From: Vivek Shankar Bharadwaj <vbharadw.mymail.mines.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 21:07:35 -0600

Hi Jason,

Some more Info.

The number of atoms in the (complex) = number of atoms in (receptor +
ligand) topology files.
However, I am running a simulation of an enzyme in an ionic liquid water
mixture. I did consider the IL to be part of the solvent and stripped it
when getting the complex prmtop.

Could this have anything to do with the NATOM mismatch?

Vivek