Re: [AMBER] Zinc parameterization

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:34:40 -0400

Hi Nadia,

This is the information that tleap could not recognize the ZN metal ion residue group in the pdb file.

This is because in ZAFF.prep, the ZN ion group in Cys4-Zn metal site was named
as ZN1. You can change the residue name in pdb file from ZN to ZN1 then try
to generate the topology and coordinate files again.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei