Re: [AMBER] Problem on making inpcrd file

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:24:02 -0400

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:13 PM, 肖立 <xiaoli19871216.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, David and Jason:
> Thanks a lot for the answering. I use the amber14 which is just
> installed last month. The probem is that the tleap can load the structure
> successfully, and also can build a prmtop file and inpcrd file without an
> error. But the inpcrd is missing 78 atoms.
> And also, when we build the pdb, it contains the right number of
> atoms. And the pdb file can be loaded into the prmtop file in VMD. We know
> the prmtop and pdb file have the same number of atoms. Do you have any idea
> why tleap build an incomplete inpcrd file?

​Please re-read my last response. This was a known bug with tleap that
occurred on some systems that has already been fixed. Please update your
Amber installation by re-running the configure script (which will ask you
if you want to apply updates) and then recompiling.

Good luck,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher