Re: [AMBER] On the ussage of the langevens thermostat with the gb models

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 07:50:10 -0400

Dear James,
I suggest with things like this that you follow articles in the literature
where people are having success at doing what you want. That's the best
source for good protocols, which methods to use and so on. Then use the
Amber email list for technical questions if things aren't working, or about
how to get things running when you already have a sense for what you're
trying to do. There's no real reason to think that the replies you get here
on which methods are "good" will come someone's experience with studying
systems similar to yours. That's what the literature is best at doing. Just
my advice...
carlos