[AMBER] ptraj binary missing from AmberTools 13 install?

From: Raik Grünberg <raik.gruenberg.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 16:14:41 -0400

Hi,

this sounds like a silly question (to me at least) but I just compiled
/ installed AmberTools 13 and there doesn't seem to be any ptraj
binary anywhere. cpptraj is there but I have a large body of ptraj
input scripts wrapped by python code and wouldn't want to convert all
of it. Has ptraj been discontinued? There is no ptraj section in the
manual any longer but on the other hand it is mentioned everywhere
including on the main AmberTools web site.

Many thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Raik