Re: [AMBER] On the values of boost potential for aMD based on amd.log

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:20:45 +0400

Thanks for suggestions!

Taking into account that in this model I need to refine loops only
(water-exposed regions) I didn't include membrane at all :-) I use 2
different aproaches for such refinement in both cases completely freezing
(applying strong restraints on) membrane-embedded buddle of the receptor
but not putting restraints on the loops: 1) implicit gb solvent + dihedral
boost 2)placing entirely receptor to the water box + dual bust. I guess in
this system modelling of the membrane would be expedable doesn't it? In
this regards I think that boost should be stronger because most part of it
could be damped by restraints applied to the buddle (because in amd we
apply boost on ENTIRELY system)

James