Re: [AMBER] Implicit solvent and membrane protein

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:05:20 +0200

Thanks alot!

I'll try to check Rosetta. Does it like any software package or some
options (e.g predictions and modeling) are available also as server ?
BTW could someone tell me whether it possible to check in the ambler's amd
log how much boost have been added to the system on each step ? (I've seen
it on the NAMD logs)

James