Re: [AMBER] Implicit solvent and membrane protein

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 23:51:15 +0400

Thanks alot!

In my case using GB model I applied restraints on the membrane-embedded
part because I'd like to look at the loops (water-assesible regions) of the
protein to refine it. I'm not sure that It would be best solution but this
time I need for simplest protocol for loop sampling in NVT not focusing on
conformation dynamics of the rest of the protein and the membrane in these
models.
I'll be also thankful for any coments in the adjacent topic where I deal
with the aenhansed sampling methods + implicit solvent for such system.

James