Re: [AMBER] Loop refirement

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:27:46 +0200

Thanks for suggestion!

Do you think that gb 8 model (in comparison to other gb models) might be
best solution for membrane protein with frozen *membrane embedded* elements
of its secondary structure? Some technical questions:
1)should I use infinitive cutoffs (999) during IS simulation ?
2) I'm not sure If I assigned gb radii correctly - does it should be done
explicitly during processing of my model by tleap ? Are there special
values for the membrane proteins might be?

TFH,

James