Re: [AMBER] Downloading old versions of AMBERTools

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:09:06 -0700

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Marawan Hussien <marawanhussain.yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hello Jason,
> Could you please provide installation for AmberTools1.5. I also want to
> confirm that it does not require specific installation of AMBER and that i
> can fix the bug easily by patching.

I still don't understand what you're trying to do (I don't know what "it"
is). In any case, you can download the source code from my dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/74hca7nt556s1be/AmberTools-1.5.tar.bz2

Hopefully it helps. If you need to compile it, I wish you luck (but no
time for help, unfortunately).

All the best,
Jason

P.S., I'm going to take the link down tomorrow, so please download it soon.

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher