Re: [AMBER] Error output file

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:51:27 +0200

HELLO;

Try these scripts. Your MD input is wrong and how come you started running
MD directly without Partial_Mini, Fulll_mIni, Heating and equilibration
steps.
Though the bash script seems ok.

When running minimisation use the CPU version not with CUDA one. In that
case use #$AMBERHOME/bin/pmemd for minimization means for partial_Mini and
Full_Mini.
In your script put something like

exe=pmemd
exeg=pmemd.cuda

this signifies you are running minimization in CPU and from heating to MD
in GPU.

Now it should look like

#Run the minimization with just CPU AMBER.
time mpirun -np $nproc -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE $exe -O -i
Partial_Mini.in -o Partial_Mini.out -p com_solvated.top -c com_solvated.crd
-ref com_solvated.crd -r Partial_Mini.rst
time mpirun -np $nproc -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE $exe -O -i Full_Mini.in
-o Full_Mini.out -p com_solvated.top -c Partial_Mini.rst -r Full_Mini.rst

#Run MD using GPU AMBER.
time mpirun -np $nproc -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE $exeg -O -i Heating.in -o
Heating.out -p com_solvated.top -c Full_Mini.rst -r Heating.rst -ref
Full_Mini.rst -x Heating.mdcrd
time mpirun -np $nproc -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE $exeg -O -i equil.in -o
equil.out -p com_solvated.top -c Heating.rst -r equil.rst -x equil.mdcrd
time mpirun -np $nproc -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE $exeg -O -i md.in -o
md2.out -p com_solvated.top -c equil.rst -r md2.rst -x md2.mdcrd

Enjoy computation.

Thanks & Regards;
Soumendranath Bhakat