[AMBER] cpptraj help

From: Saikat Dutta chowdhury <pbr322.dutta.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 17:10:16 +0530

Hi AMBER users,

I intend to calculate average distance matrix between residues within a
trajectory containing 10000 frames. I found out that I can use matrix
command within the cpptraj. I wrote a script which contains the following
lines for the analysis:

*cpptraj mysystem.prmtop << EOFtrajin remd.TEMP.298.00rms first .CAmatrix
dist .CA out dist_avg.gnuquitEOF*

I saved the file as inter_residue_dis_avg.sh and then tried to run from the
terminal.
----------------------------
CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V12.1
    ___ ___ ___ ___
     | \/ | \/ | \/ |
    _|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_

INPUT: Reading Input from STDIN, type "go" to run, "quit" to exit:
> [trajin remd.TEMP.298.00]
    [remd.TEMP.298.00] contains 10000 frames.
> [rms first .CA]
> [matrix dist .CA out dist_avg.gnu]

I get the above output in the terminal but *dist_avg.gnu* file is not
written.

Could anyone point out what am I doing wrong or how to calculate the
distance.

With regards,
--
Saikat Dutta Chowdhury