Re: [AMBER] diffusion path length

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 21:54:31 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, with drying out I meant if I save a pdb (which is non-PBC) I will
see my particles diffused away from solute. Actually my script reads pdb
only, so I think I should rmsd fit my solute and image my trajectory (and
write pdb) to select ions inside volume of my interest and do diffusion
analysis on those ions with unwrapped trajectory.

>> You would need to detect and discount such jumps;

If am not wrong, do you actually meant same thing that I should find small
chunk of trajectory when my particle is in that volume of interest as I
explained before?

best regards