Re: [AMBER] graph energy check after minimization

From: amor san juan <sanjuanamor.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 11:03:44 +0100

hi Jason

Thanks so much for your reply and ideas. Above all your time and attention
given. I apologize for choosing the wrong word 'strange energy plots'. I
will closely study the manual and if anything is vague to me, i hope to
receive helpful feedback from the forum. Thanks for informing to try use
the ntmin command, and i will try on this.

Cheers
Amor