[AMBER] Ag+ ion parameters

From: Rebeca García Fandiño <regafan.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 08:35:03 +0000

Hello,
I need to simulate an organic dimer complexed with Ag+. For the organic molecule I am using GAFF, so I would like to
find Ag+ parameters in Amber or GAFF. Could anyone help me to find them?
Some
 time ago I have worked with Ag clusters, and I have found appropiate
sigma and epsilon values for Ag (0). I suppose that these sigma and
epsilon values cannot be used for Ag+, is it OK? Sigma and epsilon are
related with the radius of the element, so I suppose that it should
change from Ag(0) to Ag+. Any comment will be appreciated.
Best wishes,
Rebeca.

Dr. Rebeca Garcia
Santiago de Compostela University