Re: [AMBER] Build Xleap

From: Baptiste Legrand <bap.legrand.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 15:15:14 +0200

Thanks David for your answer,

Indeed, the problem is probably the location of the X libraries in my
$AMBERHOME/Ambertools/src/config.h.
the XHOME patch is empty and the XLIBS= -L/lib64 -/lib. I just verified
and the librarie files are in the /usr/lib/x86-64-linux-gnu file.

If I well understood, according to this message
http://archive.ambermd.org/201109/0044.html, I have to modify to set:
XHOME= /usr
XLIBS= -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu $xlibs

before "make install"?