[AMBER] amoeba into ambertools

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 11:35:18 -0700

Hi all,

I am trying to built some structure to run using the amoeba force field in
amber. The problem is that I am not even able to generate these parameters
or load the library.

I start the ambertools and try to source the leaprc.amoeba but the program
just keeps hanging - 10 minutes and nothing happens. I start the program
using the following command:

amber12/bin/tleap -s

-I: Adding amber12/dat/leap/prep to search path.
-I: Adding amber12/dat/leap/lib to search path.
-I: Adding amber12/dat/leap/parm to search path.
-I: Adding amber12/dat/leap/cmd to search path.
-s: Ignoring startup file: leaprc

Welcome to LEaP!
> source amber12/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.amoeba
----- Source: amber12/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.amoeba
----- Source of amber12/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.amoeba done
can't parse echo
   or: set default <parameter> <value>

I am able to load other libraries and it works fine - am I missing
something or does it take more than 10 minutes to to load the library.

Thanks