[AMBER] cpptraj: arithmetic on data sets?

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:24:47 -0400

If this feature exists it is probably in the manual, but I'm having a hard
time finding it.

Can new data sets be generated via arithmetic on existing data sets? In my
case I'd like to analyze a set of mdrcd files and calculate 2 distances as
well as a generalized distance coordinate (*e.g.* for distances d1 and d2,
d1-d2). The desired output would look like what the nmropt DUMPAVE option
gives you:

# time (d1-d2) d1 d2
1 -1.0 2.0 3.0

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Brian

--
 Brian Radak                                            :     BioMaPS