Re: [AMBER] Per residue rmsd

From: Chinthaka Ratnaweera <cnr88.msstate.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:46:58 -0500

This is not I meant.
Lets say, I have two pdb structures of the same protein, which generated
through average md trajectories after different interactions. These two
structures are slightly different. I want to find out the rmsd between
them. I know VMD can do that. But I want to know whether it is possible in
ptraj or cpptraj?

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Soumendranath Bhakat <
bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com> wrote:

> Check with this
> trajin md1.mdcrd
> atomicfluct out RMSF :1-198 byres
> change the residues as u want
>
> On 6/28/14, Chinthaka Ratnaweera <cnr88.msstate.edu> wrote:
> > I want to calculate per residue rmsd between two proteins. Can it be done
> > using ptraj?
> >
> > Thanks

> Thanks & Regards;
> Soumendranath Bhakat