Re: [AMBER] metal ion parameterisation problem

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:25:54 -0400

Hi Kshatresh,

Sorry for the late reply. Actually it doesn't show the information about
which water is wrong when adding the hydrogens in the output log file so
I am not sure about it.

I would suggest that if you meet this problem later you can use other tools to
adding the hydrogens first and perform the following calculation based on
that structure by using MCPB.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Pengfei