Re: [AMBER] Amber scaling on culster

From: Roitberg,Adrian E <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 20:39:18 +0000

Hi

I am not sure those numbers are indicative of a bad performance. Why do you say that ?

If I look at the amber benchmarks in the amber webpage for JAC (25K atoms, roughly double yours), it seems that 45 ns/day is not bad at all for cpus.

Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg

Colonel Allan R. and Margaret G. Crow Term Professor.
Quantum Theory Project, Department of Chemistry
University of Florida
roitberg.ufl.edu
352-392-6972