Re: [AMBER] Query about parallel GPU multijob

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:45:57 -0700

This means you have 4 (four) GPUs in 1 (one) node. But your initial email
said:

"I have 2 nodes x 2GPU ( each node has 2 GPU) Tesla K 40 machine."

You should first make sure specifically what hardware you have and how it
is configured. Then I can spend the time to help you run correctly on that
hardware configuration.