Re: [AMBER] Query about parallel GPU multijob

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 23:25:18 +0300

Thank you Dr. Ross, I am using using Amber 14. I have one more query, since
I have already submitted one parallel job on 2 GPUs and they are running
fine, I want to utilize other node for parallel run. Is there any way to
get information whether running job is using node 1 or node 2?

Thank you once again.

Best Regards
Kshatresh

With best regards