Re: [AMBER] Condensed Glycam notation for gammacyclodextrin

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:49:16 -0400

GLYCAM-Web does not yet support the generation of cyclic structures.
That is on our to-do list. :-)

But, to give a brief answer to your nomenclature question, gamma
cyclodextrin would be:

{c[4Glcpa1-]<8>}

That is, the <8> indicates eight repeats of [4Glcpa1-], the c
represents a cyclic structure, and the curly braces contain the cyclic
portion.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 8:08 AM, Shreeramesh <shreeramesh.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need .pdb structure for gammacyclodextrin to run a tleap using GLYCAM
> force field.
>
> How to get a condensed GLYCAM notation and .pdb file format for
> gammacyclodextrin using GLYCAM builder?

> Ramesh

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley