Re: [AMBER] metal ion parameterisation problem

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 09:57:11 +1200

Hi Kshatresh,

I’ve seen problems of this kind in MTK++ and MCPB before, and may be able to help you (though it may take a while as I will have to do so in my spare time, and I appreciate your patience). Could you please send a tarball containing a list of the commands you’ve run, your BCL scripts, and the original and generated PDB files?

Regards,
Ben
--
For greater security, I support S/MIME encryption.