Re: [AMBER] filter trajectory with modes same number of frames

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 02:34:01 +0100

Hi Daniel

Sorry looks like I messed up everything. Actually I want to do similar
analysis done with gromacs '' filter the trajectory to show only the motion
along eigenvectors"

I am not sure how this can be implemented here. I modified last part as:

readdata evecs.dat

crdaction crd1 projection modes evecs.dat out myproj.txt beg 1 end 1
:1-382.N

readdata myproj.txt

filter myproj.txt min -10 max 10 out filter.dat

trajout filter.nc

So if it is to be motion along eigenvector 1 then I should choose max and
min values (Mode1) from myproj.txt ?

Also one more thing does pseudo-trajectory (from 'modes trajout') means an
interpolation between two extremes?

thanks