Re: [AMBER] On the usage of the position restrains during equilibration

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 07:23:38 +0200

Thanks, Bill!

Your protocol seems very useful.
1 Does it reasonable as well to use higher taup and taut constants during
equilibrating to prevent high fluctuations both in temperature and pressure?
2 Will the simulation in NVT be reasonable in case of membrane protein
simulation where membrane scaling are also very important for protein's
dynamics?

James