Re: [AMBER] Setting up z-constraint

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:13:01 -0700

Looking at the rest of the surrounding code, I *think* this works because
the three axes are independent and additive components (if this were
otherwise, Ross is dead-on about breaking detailed balance). They just
happen to have the same weight according to the rules we specify.

That said, of course validate it with some NVE runs...

And then if this were actually something people needed, I would formally
add a constraint type with per axis components rather than kludge the code
like this...