Re: [AMBER] different number of waters

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:30:05 +0100

Hi Brian

I can use same coordinates and get a Gromacs topology and no problem with
that but I am just trying to understand how both Gromacs and Amber differs
in initial guess and we can see a big difference in initial box volumes
(keeping solute, water buffer parameters same). Certainly Amber and Gromacs
have different 'philosophy' about this, just want to know that.

Also thanks for sharing VMD alternative option.

regards,
Jiom