Re: [AMBER] different number of waters

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:43:34 +0100

Hi All

Thanks for you replies. Yes I agree choosing same number of water and box
shape initially should converge to similar final equilibrated densities and
volumes with Amber and Gromacs. But I would like to know how AMBER differs
in adding waters compared to Gromacs as a initial guess (earlier I copied
mail from Gromacs archive explaining how initial water box is created by
Gromacs)

Thanks