Re: [AMBER] GLYCAM_06 reference

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:55:59 -0400

You need to reference the original GLYCAM06 paper and then the
parameters portion of our website, where we post updates to the force
field.

The paper:

GLYCAM06: A generalizable Biomolecular force field. Carbohydrates
By:Kirschner, KN (Kirschner, Karl N.); Yongye, AB (Yongye, Austin B.);
Tschampel, SM (Tschampel, Sarah M.); Gonzalez-Outeirino, J
(Gonzalez-Outeirino, Jorge); Daniels, CR (Daniels, Charlisa R.);
Foley, BL (Foley, B. Lachele); Woods, RJ (Woods, Robert J.)
JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY
Volume: 29 Issue: 4 Pages: 622-655
DOI: 10.1002/jcc.20820
Published: MAR 2008

The website: http://glycam.org/params (possibly better because it
should always work) or
http://glycam.org/docs/forcefield/all-parameters/ (where the page
currently lives)

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:18 AM, Chinthaka Ratnaweera <cnr88.msstate.edu> wrote:
> Can anyone please send me the Reference for GLYCAM_06h-1 force field.
> Thank you
> Chin

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley