Re: [AMBER] sebomd and qmmm2 test failing in serial/parallel for Amber14

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:04:37 +0200

Hi,

On 06/16/2014 11:26 AM, 余青芬 wrote:
> Dear Gerald,
>

> I installed openmpi-1.6.5 using the configure_openmpi script in
> $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src. I didn't compile Amber14 with the default
> gcc-4.1.2 on CentOS 5.1. Are the test errors due to a non-standard
> implementation on CentOS 5.1?

Can you try compiling with the default gcc-4.1.2? (serial only first)
If the problem persists, I could send to you off the list some putative
fixes for the sebomd part, but only for sebomd.

> Do you have any suggestion to solve the
> problems using gcc-4.8.1?

CentOS upgrade?
Did you try compiling with another compiler (Intel or PGI)?

Gerald.

> Thank you.
>

> Qingfen
>

> --
> Qingfen Yu
> Center for High Performance Computing
> Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology
> Chinese Academy of Sciences
> 1068 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen University Town
> Shenzhen, P.R. China, 518055

  Prof. Gerald MONARD
  SRSMC, Université de Lorraine, CNRS
  Boulevard des Aiguillettes B.P. 70239