Re: [AMBER] "Invalid start to time: 28..." error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:41:58 -0600

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Vu Truong <vutruong.lsp.gmail.com> wrote:
> Invalid start to time: 28 ▒▒?~Aqq^Y^T▒ ▒▒^X{&{d▒

If these garbled characters are really part of your output, that to me
indicates some sort of memory corruption. You didn't say whether your
Amber installation actually passes all tests. At any rate, Jasons
advice to upgrade to sander from AmberTools 14 is probably your best
bet.

-Dan

> I'm also sending my topology file and the coordination file which is got
> after running minimization as per this dropbox link:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/650kl1lkl1h35nf/AABbGoGhzD5n4FXjcoCVtsM1a
>
> Besides, I have 1 more question to better get used with the e-mail list. I
> usually get an e-mail from Amber-request everyday. How to reply your e-mail
> directly from the Amber archive page?Its because I need to wait for a day
> to get your responses from Amber-request...
>
> Once again, thanks so much for all your concern.
>
> Best Regards,
> Vu T.

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry