Re: [AMBER] Query about QM/MM calculation using Amber/Gaussian interface

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 12:50:31 +0300

Dear Prof Monard,

   Many thanks for your quick response, still I am unable to find any
keyword that handles the optimizing process in sander. I went through the
manual bt I was unable to find such keyword. I will deeply appreciate you
if you help me to handle this process so that I can get proper QM
optimization.
Thanking you again.

With best regards