Re: [AMBER] "Invalid start to time: 28..." error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:09:06 -0600

Hi,

This error is very strange, and means that for some reason one of your
timers was not correctly initialized. Does your Amber installation
pass all tests? It may help if you paste the exact (complete) error
message, along with the input you are using. Also, let us know what
version of Amber you are using, what compilers you used, and what
flags were passed to 'configure'.

-Dan

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Vu Truong <vutruong.lsp.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anybody help to explain what is the meaning of error "Invalid start to
> time". I am trying to run the system of NaF crystal structure with water
> box. Just a first trial of 1,000 steps with nvt simulations. I checked
> topology file and intial coordination file. All seems ok. Also I tried to
> run minimization before simulation but it doesnt work.
>
> I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> With best regards,
> Vu T.

Daniel R. Roe, PhD