Re: [AMBER] charmmlipid2amber.py

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 23:04:30 +0400

Hi Ben,

Thanks for help again. It's strange that PA group has emerged from my
bi-layer consisted of POPC+POPE+cholesterol residues during parametrization
by means of latest charmmlipid2amber.py which should produce pdb for
lipid14 ff. In any cases I'll try to make simulation using lipid11 ff for
the first time and switch than to the lipid14 to compare lipid properties
and its influence on protein dynamics. By the way what deference in those
both aspects are expected using lipid11 or lipid14 param sets?

James