Re: [AMBER] Membrane protein tutorial

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:19:08 -0400

This sounds like there is a specification in mdin that should not be there.
Can you post the contents of that file? IFBOX is a (mostly) deprecated flag
in the prmtop. ntb is likewise deprecated in mdin in almost all instances.

Brian

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM, James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Amber users!
>
> I've faced with the problem during second (in npt) heating of the rhodopsin
> taken from the membrane tutorial with all tutorial inputs.
>
> Ewald parameters:
> verbose = 0, ew_type = 0, nbflag = 1, use_pme
> = 1
> vdwmeth = 1, eedmeth = 1, netfrc = 1
> Box X = 81.356 Box Y = 80.002 Box Z = 70.550
> Alpha = 90.000 Beta = 90.000 Gamma = 90.000
> NFFT1 = 84 NFFT2 = 84 NFFT3 = 72
> Cutoff= 10.000 Tol =0.100E-04
> Ewald Coefficient = 0.27511
> Interpolation order = 4
> | ERROR: the combination ntb != 0, ntp != 0, ifbox == 0 is not supported!
> Input errors occurred. Terminating execution.
>
> what should I change in the 02-heating.in file and what is ifbox == 0
> which
> I could not find in manual ?
>

> James

================================ Current Address =======================
 Brian Radak                                             :     BioMaPS
Institute for Quantitative Biology
 PhD candidate - York Research Group       :     Rutgers, The State
University of New Jersey
 University of Minnesota - Twin Cities         :     Center for Integrative
Proteomics Room 308
 Graduate Program in Chemical Physics     :     174 Frelinghuysen Road,
 Department of Chemistry                          :     Piscataway, NJ
08854-8066
 radak004.umn.edu                                 :
radakb.biomaps.rutgers.edu