Re: [AMBER] charmmlipid2amber.py

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 09:47:52 +0400

Ben,

sorry for some of topic

but could you suggest me the same solution for sh scripts

e.g trying

own.starlight ~/Desktop/Amber/tutorials/membrane $ sh vmd_box_dims.sh -i
xz222.pdb -s water
: not founds.sh: 2: vmd_box_dims.sh:
: not founds.sh: 21: vmd_box_dims.sh:
vmd_box_dims.sh: 23: vmd_box_dims.sh: Syntax error: word unexpected
(expecting "in")
own.starlight ~/Desktop/Amber/tutorials/membrane $ sh vmd_box_dims.sh -i
./xz222.pdb -s water
: not founds.sh: 2: vmd_box_dims.sh:
: not founds.sh: 21: vmd_box_dims.sh:
vmd_box_dims.sh: 23: vmd_box_dims.sh: Syntax error: word unexpected
(expecting "in")
own.starlight ~/Desktop/Amber/tutorials/membrane $ bash vmd_box_dims.sh -i
./xz222.pdb -s water
vmd_box_dims.sh: line 2: $'\r': command not found
vmd_box_dims.sh: line 21: $'\r': command not found
vmd_box_dims.sh: line 23: syntax error near unexpected token `$'in\r''
'md_box_dims.sh: line 23: ` case $opt in

although #!/bin/bash path set in sh script is correct

James