Re: [AMBER] Is it possible to tleap a protein molecule without adding terminal atoms?

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 10:13:40 -0700

This is very unusual operation, but yes you can, by using the command
of "loadPdbUsingSeq", check it out in the manual. The basic idea is
that you can force a specific sequence for the input pdb.

Note also that the N- and C-terminal residue names are different from
those in the middle of the sequence in Amber.

Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor,