Re: [AMBER] Question about how a charged system can be simulated using PBC?

From: <yuandandan05.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 09:13:31 +0800

Ok, Thank you very much!

From: Dr. Vitaly Chaban
Date: 2014-06-08 18:27
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Question about how a charged system can be simulated using PBC?
That is an old story... Counter-charge is implicitly added in some PME
implementations, so formally it is OK to forget about the absence of
the counter-ion.

You need PBC only if you need to control pressure, right? In all other
cases, why not to go a bit non-traditional and simulate a cluster?

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban