Re: [AMBER] charmmlipid2amber.py

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 18:26:53 +0200

also below error have been appeared during processing of the rhodopsin by
tleap wih he same membrane (this time I had no problem with the conversion
of charm to amber pdb in comparison to the above case) using rhodopsin from
the tutorial.

input

source leaprc.ff12SB
source leaprc.lipid14
m = loadpdb rho_amber.pdb
#check m
saveamberparm m rhodopsin.prmtop rhodopsin.inpcrd

output

        .R<PA 349>.A<C13 41>,
        .R<ALA 348>.A<C 9>,
        .R<PA 349>.A<H2R 45>, and
        .R<PA 349>.A<H2S 46>
       to atoms
        .R<PA 349>.A<C13 41>,
        .R<PC 1>.A<C11 5>,
        .R<PA 349>.A<H2R 45>, and
        .R<ALA 348>.A<C 9>
       This error may be due to faulty Connection atoms.
!FATAL: In file [chirality.c], line 142
!FATAL: Message: Atom named C11 from PC did not match !
!