Re: [AMBER] Parametrization of the protein with the assigned protonation states

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 15:43:53 +0200

Thanks Jason!

As I've noticed pdb2pqr server have assigned exactly such names to the
titrable residues. The only issue id sue to the some problems with some
hydrogen types added by the server to my pdb

FATAL: Atom .R<NSER 64>.A<H 14> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<CYM 112>.A<HN 11> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<CYM 218>.A<HN 11> does not have a type.

Does it possible to ignore all hydrogens presented in the processed in
such pdb allowing leap to add it to the structure again?

TFH,

James